Rates | Web Ads | Guidelines | Billing
It is the consistent, loyal support of our advertisers that provides a strong foundation on which to continue building our industry's publication. For this reason, we strive to go out of our way to maximize every marketing opportunity possible for these supporters of the structural building components industry.
In addition to rate savings and recognition throughout the year in the magazine and at BCMC, advertisers will enjoy the following perks:
- SBC Industry News: This weekly email distribution goes out to the entire SBC Magazine readership, making it a great way to keep your company top of mind.
- Submit a press release or announcement to run as a Top Headline. This news item is also linked to your company's profile on the Sponsors page.
- A different advertiser is recognized every week, with frequency dependent on the program level. Sponsor’s logo will be included at the top of SBC Industry News with a link to their website. We will randomly cycle through all advertisers based on frequency level, beginning with 6x, then 3x, then 1x.
- Program advertisers receive the lowest pricing available on sponsorship ads that accompany this valuable communication vehicle—a great way to get your message out to our readers on a weekly basis.
- SBCA Webinars: Program advertisers will be promoted throughout the year as sponsors of SBCA’s weekly webinars.
- Supplier Webinars: This webinar opportunity provides suppliers to the structural building components industry with a platform to give a 30-minute webinar on a topic beneficial to CMs as they navigate current industry challenges and opportunities. Supplier webinars will run on Thursdays at 1 pm Central. Learn more here.
- Robust Presence on the SBC Website: In addition to your print ad, as a program advertiser you will also receive a free web ad that rotates throughout the site as well as the lowest pricing available on premium web ad locations. Plus, your company is listed on the Sponsors page of the SBC website. Each company links to a full description, contact information and copy of your web ad.
- Enhanced BCMC Exhibitor Listing: Program advertisers that also exhibit at BCMC get their company logo included with their exhibitor listing on the BCMC website. Advertisers are also noted in the BCMC Show Directory and Show Guide issue of the magazine.