Print | Web | Classified | Guidelines | Billing
It is the consistent, loyal support of our Gold, Silver and Bronze Advertisers that provides a strong foundation on which to continue building our industry's publication. For this reason, we strive to go out of our way to maximize every marketing opportunity possible for these supporters of the structural building components industry.
In addition to rate savings and recognition throughout the year in the magazine and at BCMC, program advertisers will enjoy the following perks:
- SBC Industry News: This weekly email distribution goes out to the entire SBC Magazine readership, making it a great way to keep your company top of mind.
- Submit a press release or announcement to run as a Top Headline. This news item is also linked to your company's profile on the Sponsors page.
- Receive one free Sponsored Headline during the course of the year—a $300 value!
- A different program advertiser is recognized every week, with frequency dependent on the program level. Sponsor’s logo will be included at the top of SBC Industry News with a link to their website. We will randomly cycle through all program advertisers, beginning with GOLD, then SILVER, then BRONZE.
- Program advertisers receive the lowest pricing available on sponsorship ads that accompany this valuable communication vehicle—a great way to get your message out to our readers on a weekly basis.
- The Market Place: This special section of the digital edition of SBC Magazine provides an opportunity to reach our readers with more about your company.
- Submit advertorial/promotional/case study information about your products and services. Advertisers receive free space in every issue based on their program level: GOLD=3 full pages, SILVER=2 full pages, BRONZE=1 full page. (Please note that this material cannot be the same as what runs in the magazine that month.)
- Submit one free classified ad in The Market Place in each issue. This new section will allow you to highlight one product or service in a 3.5”x3.75”, 4-color ad.
- Additional space is available for purchase—contact staff for details.
- SBCA Webinars: Program advertisers will be promoted throughout the year as sponsors of SBCA’s weekly webinars.
- Robust Presence on the SBC Website: In addition to your print ad, as a program advertiser you will also receive a free web ad that rotates throughout the site as well as the lowest pricing available on premium web ad locations. Plus, your company is listed on the Sponsors page of the SBC website. Each company links to a full description, contact information and copy of your web ad.
- Enhanced BCMC Exhibitor Listing: Program advertisers that also exhibit at BCMC get their company logo included with their exhibitor listing on the BCMC website. Advertisers are also noted in the BCMC Show Directory and Show Guide issue of the magazine.
- Use of the SBC Magazine Mailing List for Direct Mailing: Free use of all or part of our reader mailing list, provided in a digital format once per year.