NFC Recognized for Promoting ‘Safe Frame of Mind’
In his recent article, “Safety Is a Top Priority for Framers,” Randy Hall of the White Cap Resource Center specifically calls out the National Framers Council’s commitment to its motto – “Work safely. Go home safely.” – as he emphasizes the many reasons all framers need to keep safety top of mind every day.
The article goes on to highlight the work the NFC has done to ensure that all framers leave the jobsite each day in the same health as they arrived in the morning. “The NFC has created a comprehensive jobsite safety program based on OSHA standards,” Randy writes as he references an overview video about the FrameSAFE program. “FrameSAFE emphasizes safety training and awareness specifically for framers."
In addition, Randy explains that FrameSAFE is a subscription-based program and includes the following elements:
- Safety Manual – contains resources for framers to create their own safety plans
- Site-Specific Fall Protection Plan Template – allows for customization of safety plans
- Orientation Checklist – provides a safety overview for new employees on a jobsite
- Toolbox Talks – corresponds with the six topics of the Safety Manual and increases the safety information and training that framers need
- Safety Posters – graphically reinforces safety information for the jobsite
For more information about FrameSAFE, or to start your subscription, visit framerscouncil.org/framesafe.