Top 10 SBC Industry News Headlines for Q2 2019
Below are the top ten most read SBC Industry News headlines for the second quarter of 2019. Many of the articles below are indicative of the current shift occurring in structural framing away from on-site framing to component systems.
- What Do You Think Caused This Collapse?
- Amazon Selling Prefab Houses for $20K, Free Shipping
- Clayton Homes Creates New TN Component Factory
- Video: Floor Trusses Are ‘The Bomb!’
- Maps: Where Residential Permits are Rising
- How Would You Have Done This Truss Repair?
- The Value of NCSEA Truss Bracing Collaboration
- OR’s Parr Lumber Buys 2 Trus-Way Plants
- Stick Framing Converted to Off-site Components in TX
- A Closer Look: Wall Panel Growth Potential (tie)
- Wall Panels Addressing Pacific Northwest's Labor Gap (tie)
Posted on July 8, 2019 in