2018 Q1 Top 10 Headline Focus: Move Toward Componentization
Below are the top ten most read articles in SBC Industry News for Q1 2018. Lumber costs and cutting-edge approaches to component manufacturing drew the greatest attention:
- Opinion: What Could Make This Lumber Market Go Higher?
- Katerra Outlines Major Expansion Plans in 2018
- Truss Plant Expansion Creates a 'Mountain' of Attention
- Alaskan Truss Plant for Sale on Craigslist for $320K
- Should 'Truss Designer' Be a Registered Profession in U.S.?
- Video: Katerra’s Labor Challenge Solved by Hiring from ‘Outside’
- GC Sues Building Designer for $5M Citing 'Errors & Omissions'
- Ireland’s Entekra Takes U.S. Framing to the Next Level
- Robotic Manufacturing a Reality for Canadian CM
- How Do High Lumber Costs Affect Margins?