The Numbers Point to an Incredible BCMC 2015
Originally published by: BCMC — October 26, 2015
The following article was produced and published by the source linked to above, who is solely responsible for its content. SBC Magazine is publishing this story to raise awareness of information publicly available online and does not verify the accuracy of the author’s claims. As a consequence, SBC cannot vouch for the validity of any facts, claims or opinions made in the article.
The 35th anniversary BCMC, held in Milwaukee, WI, closed with a celebration on the show floor last Thursday, October 22. The festivities reflected the overall atmosphere of the show (see it here in pictures) during the course of the week as the industry came together for a week of Building Innovation, Framing Success.
Numbers to note:
- 91 exhibitors, 15 new to BCMC, spanned 26,100 square feet of exhibit space (see list).
- 1174 total attendees represented 328 companies.
- 625 component manufacturers represented 200 companies.
- 13 educational seminars welcomed as many as 440 attendees.
- 150 attendees traveled to 3 plant tours.
- 49 golfers enjoyed the return of the pre-show golf outing.
- 42 runners/walkers participated in the 5th Annual Run/Walk for the BCMC Build (see recap).
- 2 homes were built for deserving military veterans and their families.