Top 10 Energy Efficiency & Building Science Headlines of 2014
Originally published by: SBC Magazine — January 6, 2015
The following article was produced and published by the source linked to above, who is solely responsible for its content. SBC Magazine is publishing this story to raise awareness of information publicly available online and does not verify the accuracy of the author’s claims. As a consequence, SBC cannot vouch for the validity of any facts, claims or opinions made in the article.
Below are the most read Energy Efficiency & Building Science news headlines from 2014:
- Does Open-Cell Spray Foam Lead to Damp Roof Sheathing?
- Myth Buster: ICC Provides Clarity on New Product Code Compliance Approval Process
- Exploring Alternatives to a Concrete Basement Floor
- 3-in-1 Sheathing: Structural, WRB & Air Barrier
- House Will Last 500 Years with 'Perfect Walls'
- Concrete Used to Make New, Stronger Wood Product
- Eyeing Improper Insulation Installation
- Newly Created Wood Foam an Effective Organic Alternative?
- Simple Solution: Exterior Continuous Insulation with Drainage
- Making the Case for 24-Inch Wall Stud Spacing