Top 10 Reasons to be Excited About BCMC
Originally published by: BCMC — August 25, 2014
The following article was produced and published by the source linked to above, who is solely responsible for its content. SBC Magazine is publishing this story to raise awareness of information publicly available online and does not verify the accuracy of the author’s claims. As a consequence, SBC cannot vouch for the validity of any facts, claims or opinions made in the article.
Top 10 reasons to be excited about BCMC 2014
- The Exhibit Floor is our biggest in five years featuring more than 75 vendors ready to help component manufacturers (CM) move their business forward! To date, 322 individuals from 161 manufacturing locations across the US have already registered to attend, a majority of whom are key decision makers. This represents a 25 percent increase in the number of companies attending the show over last year and more than double the companies in attendance in 2012.
- The show returns to Charlotte, NC. The Queen City is a fabulous BCMC destination no matter what your interests – consider bringing a guest or the whole family!
- BCMC Build is partnering with Operation Finally Home again this year to construct a mortgage-free home for a wounded veteran in the city where the build was born four years ago.
- SBCA’s Pre-show Seminar is kicking off the educational component of BCMC with valuable information on how to cover costs for maximum profitability.
- Plant Tours are back! Choose between two tours of Builders FirstSource-Charlotte and one tour of H.W. Culp Lumber Company – spots are filling up fast!
- The lineup of Educational Sessions is better than ever to help attendees stay ahead of the curve and thrive in the coming year!
- BCMC is a great opportunity to honor industry leaders and award recipients at the SBCA Annual Meeting & BCMC Build Ceremony.
- The 5K Run/Walk for BCMC Build will get everyone moving for a great cause and provide another way to explore beautiful Charlotte!
- The Component Manufacturers Roundtable is designed to provide great problem-solving resources. Don’t want to miss this peer-to-peer forum!
- Building Community, Making Connections! The show is ultimately about everyone taking the time to connect with friends both old and new, forge meaningful relationships with vendors, check in with everything SBCA has to offer in gearing up for a bright future!
We look forward to seeing each of you this October 7-10 in Charlotte, NC. Don’t miss out ON THE BIGGEST SHOW IN FIVE YEARS – register today!