Hey CMs, Make Sure Your Suppliers 'Make the List' of Industry Supporters!
Originally published by: BCMC — August 25, 2014
The following article was produced and published by the source linked to above, who is solely responsible for its content. SBC Magazine is publishing this story to raise awareness of information publicly available online and does not verify the accuracy of the author’s claims. As a consequence, SBC cannot vouch for the validity of any facts, claims or opinions made in the article.
This year at BCMC, the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA) will make an extra focus on recognizing supplier members who support the component manufacturing industry.
Become an SBCA Member by September 15 to make sure you don’t miss out on the extra recognition supplier members will receive:
- Supplier member names will be highlighted on the floor plan attendees pick up at registration.
- Members will be recognized in the inaugural BCMC mobile app, which will help attendees plan their participation in the show.
- A prominent sign will list supplier members, thanking these companies for their support of the industry.
- Plus, if you’re already registered as an exhibitor, your booth fees will be adjusted to the lower member pricing.
The National Framers Council (NFC) needs you too! Join NFC by September 15 and make the NFC membership list, showing your support for this important endeavor on behalf of our industry.
There is so much more involved in becoming a part of the trade association that supports you and your customers. Your low yearly dues cost:
- Helps to strengthen the industry by increasing credibility and critical mass. We need YOU accomplish this.
- Protects the industry by furthering industry best interests in all arenas: code, technical, education, advocacy, legislative, relationship building, etc.
- Puts you in direct contact with many loyal manufacturer members who only do business with SBCA supplier members.
- Provides countless opportunities to network and socialize with component manufacturers at SBCA Chapter meetings, SBCA Open Quarterly Meetings, BCMC, industry events, etc.
- Supports comprehensive code compliance support and tools for members.
- Showcases SBCA/NFC membership on the BCMC website and on the list at BCMC distributed to all attendees.
- Compiles industry trends, housing market analysis, economic impacts and the latest industry-related news.