BCMC Education Continues All Year
SBCA webinars are free educational sessions that occur online every Tuesday at 1 pm (Central). Grab your lunch, snag a friend, and log in for professional development opportunities on a wide range of topics. From technical and legal issues to design and production best practices, there will be a webinar for everyone before the year is over.
- January 9: Sprinkler Systems and Wood Trusses with Jim Vogt, P.E. | REGISTER(link is external)
- January 16: Design Team Leadership with Tony Acampa | REGISTER(link is external)
- January 23: Digital Media Strategies to Boost Sales with Sean Shields & Mindy Caldwell
In addition to the range of topics covered at BCMC(link is external), this series will explore topics such as:
- Ways to develop strong working relationships between framers and component manufacturers
- How to proactively connect with building and fire officials
- The challenges of getting a new truss plant off the ground
- How to engage the younger generations in the trades
- Strategies for growing market share for structural building components
Don’t see the topic that’s really on your mind? Contact staff to let us know what you’d like to hear about, who you’d like to hear from, or any other comments you have on this initiative.
Interested in topics covered over the past few years? Revisit the SBCA Workshop Series here.